Printable Liturgical Calendars

Litcals

Update: As of November 16th 2015 I will not be updating these calendars. The software I was using to make them (free software that has not been updated for 10 years) is no longer functional for me. It crashes my computer and I have had to remove it permanently. Thank you.

If you are looking for a round liturgical calendar to buy LTP has a beautiful calendar in a variety of options.

________________________________________

Click the images to download the PDF files. For personal use only. You may use these calendars in a family or classroom setting but you may not use them online without expressed permission and a link back here

8.5″ x 11″ PDF file of the OF calendar for 2014 – 2015:Untitled-3

8.5″ x 11″ PDF file of the EF calendar for 2014 – 2015:Untitled-4*The above calendars do not represent every variable. Optional memorials for example are not shaded as it would be impossible to fit all the options in each small square.

Uncolored, unlabeled, 8.5″ x 11″ PDF file 2014 – 2015 calendar:Untitled-5

Combination Calendar for Both Forms of the Liturgy (undated):

Blank Wheel with Labels and Explanations of the Seasons: Liturgical-Calendar-wheel

Blank Wedge (print four or five and glue together):

Blank Wheel:

All images copyright © 2009-2014 Michele Quigley | All Rights Reserved. Private Use Only – Not for Resale.

You may use these calendars in a family or classroom setting but you may not use them online without expressed permission and a link back here.

33 Comments

Vallimasoos
    November 4, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Thanks SO much! (Gotcha from Pinterest!)

Misty
    November 11, 2011 at 12:46 pm

These calendars are wonderful. On an unrelated note, I love the font in your header for the snapshots phrase. Do you know the name of that font? Thanks!

Cindy
    November 14, 2011 at 10:08 am

Hi Michelle, I have been looking ALL OVER for a blank liturgical calendar and I finally found one! Thank you SO much! I plan to use it for a Religious Ed project at my parish.

I was NOT able to download the PDF of the Wedge. It looked the same as the PDF of the entire wheel. I like the wedge because I *think* putting 4 wedges together will make a larger calendar than just printing a blank complete calendar.

Could you please also provide the labels for the liturgical seasons: Advent, Lent, etc.? Maybe larger ones that would fit the 4 individual Wedges?

Again, thanks SO much! I love your website!

Cindy

Michele Quigley
    November 14, 2011 at 10:24 am

Hi Cindy, I see the wedge was linked to the wrong file. I fixed it so you should be able to get the pdf now. It’s quite large and yes putting four together should give you a large calendar (or five with some tweaking –it depends on your printer settings).

I’m sorry but I really don’t have time right now to make the labels in a large size, my schedule is VERY full for the next several weeks. If I get a chance to do it I will but I can’t promise it. That being said, you should be able to do some yourself with a typical word processing program. I use Publisher and Word to make mine.

God bless!
    Michele

Jennifer @ Crafolic
    November 26, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Thanks so much! This is great! I’ve added a link to this on my blog. God bless.

Gale
    July 6, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Hi! I’m someone new to the liturgical calendar. What do the colors mean? I’m not sure why some boxes are white, some are green, red, etc.

Lena ~ JOYfilledfamily
    November 28, 2012 at 2:23 am

thanks for the update. do you plan to do the mixed liturgical wheel as you have done in the past?

Michele Quigley
      November 28, 2012 at 10:06 am

I’m not sure exactly what you mean Lena. There’s a combination calendar at the bottom but it isn’t dated. The software I use doesn’t allow me to make a combined calendar and it’s very glitchy to work with. It took quite a long time to make the calendars yesterday and I just can’t spend any more time on it. What’s here is what I’m offering. God bless!

Martianne
    December 2, 2012 at 10:53 am

I just wanted to thank you for this printable. I printed out some of the liturgical wheels in preparation for our New Year breakfast and shared a link to this post at http://www.traininghappyhearts.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-new-year-quick-round-up-of-free.html May your new Liturgical year be blessed!

Happy Catholic New Year! » Catholic Sistas
    December 15, 2012 at 12:35 am

[…] *you may find the above Liturgical calendar and many others at http://michelequigley.com/blog/printable-liturgical-calendar/  […]

Kim
    August 18, 2013 at 1:46 pm

These are wonderful! I plan on using the blank wheels for a CCD project, and of course, I’ll make sure your site is properly cited. Thanks so much!

Jen Noll
    November 4, 2013 at 3:22 pm

This is exactly what I need for my liturgical calendar lecture for my CCD class! Thank you.

Erin Hartsell
    January 7, 2014 at 6:11 pm

when I tried to click on first two wheels it just shows a bigger picture and doenst allow me to download? I would love to print and laminate these….thank you.

Michele
      January 8, 2014 at 11:40 am

Sorry Erin but that’s as big as they get.

Yanelys
    March 11, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Thanks so much for sharing these liturgical calendars. Very useful for religion lessons… God Bless

Andrea
    November 24, 2014 at 9:21 pm

Thank you! I will put the colored one on my calendar wall and the blanks in my kids’ liturgical year notebooks to color in each day. 🙂

Janet
    May 29, 2015 at 5:37 am

I have a question. What are the numbers in the circle for? I am new to this. Thanks for the help. I need it.

John Denmark S. Mason
    July 31, 2015 at 7:07 am

Thank you so much for your website I will have a chance to review for my big exam on August 1 to be an Altar server

Dawn Farias
    August 26, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Thank you for these calendars! I printed out the blank one with explanations.

Irene Connaughty
    October 29, 2015 at 2:55 pm

I would like to use your Liturgical calendar in my Catechism class. Could I have your permission. Thank you. Irene

Janell
    November 3, 2015 at 5:00 pm

I would love to use these in my youth group. Do I have your permission? Do you happen to have 2015-16???

Michele Quigley
      November 16, 2015 at 9:01 am

No, I’m sorry but I will not be updating these calendars. The software I was using to make them (free software that has not been updated for 10 years) is no longer functional for me. It crashes my computer and I have had to remove it permanently. Thank you.

Sandra Kunkel
    November 9, 2015 at 9:58 am

Michele, do you have a circular liturgical calendar for 2015-2016? and could I purchase some if you have them or print them out for use in RCIA program at our parish?

Michele Quigley
      November 16, 2015 at 8:57 am

Michele Quigley
    November 16, 2015 at 8:56 am

As of November 16th 2015 I will not be updating these calendars. The software I was using to make them (free software that has not been updated for 10 years) is no longer functional for me. It crashes my computer and I have had to remove it permanently. Thank you.

Colleen Rooney
    November 19, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Hi Michele, I would like to use the uncolored, unlabeled liturgical calendar with an adult RCIA class that I am guest teaching this Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015, and also the blank one with explanations of the seasons. I would be giving out 16 copies of each besides one for myself and one for the master catechist. I would give credit to you as the designer of the calendars.

Michele Quigley
      November 19, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Sure Colleen, go right ahead. Thank you for asking. 🙂

botros
    January 21, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Hi Michele, I love the concept. I am wondering if you could share what the name of the software is, I can try installing it on an older laptop I have.

Michele Quigley
      January 21, 2016 at 6:47 pm

I’m not sure since I don’t have anymore but it was something like “round cal” or “round calendar”.