+ A useful, annual resource designed to help you live your Faith and order your life –every day. +
Full Color Small: 5.5″ x 8.5″ SOLD OUT
Available: Clear coil bound | 7-Hole punched | Loose paper/No punching $40 $35
Full Color Large: 8.5″ x 11″ SOLD OUT
Available: Clear coil bound | 3-Hole punched | Loose paper/No punching
– Two page spread for every month with the month and weekday dedications and monthly universal Papal prayer intentions and all major liturgical feasts and Sundays.
– Two page spread for every week lined and formatted with ample space to record tasks and appointments. Each day on the weekly format has the feasts and ferias, liturgical color and Mass reading citations for both the Ordinary Form and Extraordinary Form of the liturgy.
– Includes all Holy Days of Obligation, First Fridays & Saturdays, Ember Days, the O Antiphons, a daily Rosary mystery reminder and weekly Friday penance reminder.
– Daily prayer section, weblog, and address book.
– Weekly pages include quotes from Saints and Blesseds to inspire and uplift.
– Two page –year at a glance– diary for both the current year and the upcoming year.
– Monthly and Weekly pages list all national/federal holidays for the United States plus DST.
Designed, printed and hand assembled in the U.S.A.
Content of the large and small planners is exactly the same except for font size.
This calendar is the work of a lay Catholic and not the work of any official Catholic office or representative.
The Feasts, Ferias and Mass readings listed for the Ordinary Form of the Mass are according to the General Roman Calendar of 1969 promulgated by Pope Paul VI and amended by Pope John Paul II, and the Proper Calendar for the Dioceses of the United States of America.
The Feasts, Ferias and Mass readings listed for the Extraordinary Form of the Mass are according to the General Roman Calendar of 1962, following the reforms of Pope John XXIII in 1960.